Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shit I find GAY as fuck..

Certainly I am no great authority on style or fashion or “cool”. In fact, if you know me, I think you would agree that I look like I take my styling queues from a janitor. Still, there are some things that we will all agree are gay. And not in a good way…. This is a VERY small list



Do rags


 Officially licensed HD clothing


 Helmet mohawks


 Pretty much anything from Sturgis



 Two up seats of any kind, but especially ones with backrests


 Anything with fringe


This one is too easy, but for real, have you seen this show lately? With the staged "feud" and all that shit? Seriously, these guys need to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

If you see pictures from your website...

..and you don't like that I "borrowed" them, send me an email and I'll take 'em down.